Our standard product, the Vendors Waste Briquette.
- 35 gm pillow shape made from charcoal dust & fines
- no binder
- 3 hr burn
- no smoke, sparks or smell
- 50 kg of briquettes packed in a printed white polypropylene sack
1250 ksh per sack incl. VAT
* Add 50/- for local delivery
* Free delivery over 100 bags
* Minimum order 20 bags
Used primarily by camps, lodges, poultry farms and restaurants for water and space heating, as well as larger stoves and ovens.
Our premium retail product, the BBQ Charcoal Briquette.
- 35 gm. pillow shape
made from premium charcoal waste selected for quality and purity
- 8% ash
- bound with gum arabic
- 4 kg of briquettes packed in a 2-ply
80 gm printed brown paper sack
200 ksh per bag incl. VAT
* Packed in units of 12 bags
Excellent for cooking in all types of stoves and ovens.
Our eye-catching top range briquette, the FireBall!
- Spherical briquette made from premium charcoal waste selected for quality and purity
- low ash
- bound with starch & molasses
- 4 kg of briquettes packed in a plastic bag inside a white cardboard box with cut-out carry holes and a colour label
300 ksh per box incl VAT
* Packed in units of 8 boxes
We also sell FireBalls
- 10 kg paper bag @ 450 ksh (packed in units of 5 bags)
- 25 kg polyproylene sack @ 1000 ksh
(the 25 kg version is bound with molasses only)
Our most popular BBQ fuel provides a very even, long burning heat. Also used by many upmarket restaurants for outdoor space heating between tables.
Electric water heaters are expensive and power-hungry. Kenyan consumers connected to mains power spend over KES 230 ($2.70) to heat 100 litres of water. Camps and tourist lodges using diesel generators can spend significantly more.
At Chardust we've developed a range of water heaters fuelled with our briquettes that dramatically reduce water heating costs to below KES 50 ($0.60) for 100 litres (to 85 C). The heaters are easy to install, simple to operate and smoke-free. They're suitable for both private and commercial applications.
Our heaters can be used as stand-alone units or plumbed into existing water heating and storage systems. No special skills are needed. As a stand-alone unit, simply run an inlet pipe from your cold water storage tank to the heater and connect the outlet pipe straight to your taps or showers. The heater’s vent pipe takes care of any pressure differentials. Alternatively, use the unit as a pre-heater by plumbing the outlet into your existing boiler system. The water entering your boiler will now be pre-heated by the Chardust heater. Just watch your electricity bills shrink!
HEATER CAPACITY BRIQUETTE LOAD PRICE
20 Gallons/90 Litres 2.5kg
40 Gallons/90 Litres 5 kg
50 Gallons/90 Litres 7 kg
75 Gallons/90 Litres 10 kg
100 Gallons/90 Litres 13 kg
Prices include VAT
Add 40% for glass-fibreimsulation & metal cladding
200gm rolls of approx 13 pieces of dohgnut shaped firestarters. For easy starting of charcoal or wood fires.
- A simple recipe of wax and sawdust provides a sure start for any type of fire.
- Available in cartons of 15 rolls.
3000 ksh per carton
PRICE ON ENQUIRY